Ovidac 5000 IU is the Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). It is a hormone that is produced by the placenta during pregnancy, and then unchanged in the urine, from which it is extracted and cleaned to produce drugs. Chorionic gonadotropin has the same biological effects as luteinizing hormone (gonadotropic hormone or gonadotropin), which is formed in the pituitary gland.
Effects of Ovidac 5000
- Stimulates the synthesis of sex hormones in the ovaries, therefore, has the same range of effects as testosterone.
- Stimulates spermatogenesis.
- Strengthens the development of sexual organs and secondary sexual characteristics.
- In women, it stimulates the production of progesterone by the corpus luteum, provokes ovulation and supports the development of the placenta.
Possible side effects
The use of hCG can lead to the following negative effects:
- suppress the production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone;
- provoke dysfunction of the hypothalamus-pituitary-testes chain;
- lead to gynecomastia and masculinization;
- cause acne;
- cause afforestation and increase body hairiness;
- enlarge the prostate in size.
Ovidac 5000 IU usage
Short term cycle
When anabolic steroids are taken for no longer than five or six weeks, then there is no need for hCG injections.
Large dosages or use of anabolic steroids for a long time requires the introduction of 250 to 500 milligrams of human chorionic gonadotropin twice a week. When hCG is not used in a severe cycle, it is taken in post-cycle therapy, which requires a dosage of 2,000 milligrams. The drug is administered three weeks every other day.