Max-Drol (Oxymetholone or Anadrol) is a synthetic anabolic steroid developed by the Syntex Pharmaceuticals company in the 1960s. Initially, Anadrol was developed as a drug to treat osteoporosis and anemia (anemia), as well as to stimulate muscle growth in poorly nourished and weakened patients. Oxymetholone has been approved by the FDA for use in humans. Later, nonsteroidal drugs were created that effectively cured anemia and osteoporosis, and therefore the popularity of Anadrol decreased and by 1993 Syntex decided to stop the production of the drug, as well as other manufacturers. However, oxymetholone still remained in medicine, as new research has shown that Anadrol is effective in treating HIV-infected patients.
Max-Drol is available in tablets of 50 mg each and is one of the strongest steroids available; at the same time, the drug can cause some side effects common to all anabolic steroids.
- Pronounced muscle growth (anadrol is considered one of the most effective steroids in bodybuilding for gaining muscle mass – up to 15 kg of muscle mass for the 1st cycle, after the cycle there is a noticeable recoil phenomenon – up to 30% of the gained mass can be lost, given that some weight gain is due to fluid accumulation).
- Significant increase in strength.
- Anadrol eliminates joint pain, improves their function (due to fluid retention and greater production of synovial fluid).
- Reduces sex hormone binding globulin – this makes the effect of other hormones when used in combination more pronounced.
Side Effects of Oxymetholone
In general, relative oxymetholone rarely causes side effects. If we compare the ratio of beneficial effects / side effects, then Anadrol can be called one of the best anabolic steroids, provided that the price of the drug is quite low. The low frequency of side effects of the drug in a dose of up to 100 mg per day is confirmed by research.
17aa changes in the structure of the drug make it possible for it to pass through the liver without breaking, this also makes Anadrol toxic to the liver. Studies were conducted for a duration of 30 weeks, where subjects used 50 mg of Oxymetholone and side effects on the liver were noted. However, we must pay tribute to the fact that the study involved HIV patients and the duration of treatment was 30 weeks. Passing a standard 4-6 week cycle of Max-drol, the liver in most cases remains intact.
The side effects of Anadrol associated with estrogenic activity are still questionable. The fact is that oxymetholone is not converted into estrogen, however, it can cause accumulation of fluid in the body, increase blood pressure and some others. It is assumed that Anadrol can bind itself and activate estrogen receptors.
Max-Drol dosage and cycle
- Max-drol cycle is suitable for men over 21 years of age for intensive recruitment of muscle mass. Oxymetholone cycle duration is 4-6 weeks. Do not make a cycle longer than 6 weeks, firstly, because the greatest results are observed during the first three weeks of the cycle, secondly, because of possible toxicity to the liver. Include in the cycle of anadrol 10 mg Nolvadex 1 time per day to block the estrogenic effect of the drug. The maximum dosage of anadrol is 100 mg per day.
- First, because it has been proven that a larger increase in dosage does not lead to better results. Secondly, the risk of side effects of Max-drol increases. The optimal dose for beginners is 50 mg per day. Start the cycle with a minimum dose, increasing during the first week to the optimum. On the penultimate week, begin to gradually reduce the dose until complete withdrawal over the next two weeks.
- At the end of the cycle, start taking testosterone boosters for 3-4 weeks to restore your own testosterone production. To maximize the effectiveness of the cycle, take a complex of sports nutrition to gain muscle mass and follow a diet to gain muscle mass.
- Be sure to consult with a specialist before taking oxymetholone.