Boldenone (Equipoise) is an anabolic steroid that is very similar in structure to methandrostenolone. Because of this similarity, many athletes believed that boldenone was an injection analog of methane, but this is far from the truth. This drug in its effects closer to testosterone (with the ability to aromatize him like nandrolone).
Initially equipoise was used in veterinary medicine. After it was noticed by metal lovers, it was widely used in bodybuilding. Western athletes for more than 15 years using this drug, and were able to appreciate its properties. Among domestic athletes equipoise is not in special demand and still continues to stand in the shadow of such giants as Testosterone (Propionate, Enanthate, Cypionate), Methane and Deca, but in the latter time it is gradually gaining popularity.
- Athletes taking boldenone often report a slow, but high-quality set of muscle mass. The slow effect of the drug is associated with a long ether (undecylenate), which is attached to the Boldenone molecule.
- Undecylenate is 1 atom longer than decanoate. For this reason, slower and longer muscle growth can be expected during the cycle of Boldenone than during the cycle of Nandrolone. This circumstance also determines the duration of the cycle – up to 10 weeks. Like Nandrolone, Boldenon has long been defined in the body, as competing athletes must remember.
- The drug increases strength and significantly increases the appetite.
Boldenone greatly stimulates blood formation. Increasing the content of red blood cells improves the delivery of oxygen to the muscles. This makes this steroid attractive to athletes.
- Practically does not aromatize.
- Does not cause significant water retention. Does not possess progestogenic activity, and therefore does not cause inhibition of libido.
- In terms of effectiveness, it is comparable with nandrolone decanoate.
Boldenone side effects
Due to the fact that equipoise is very weakly aromatized, side effects are extremely rare and are most often associated with overdosing or cycle length. It is also not toxic to the liver, so there is practically no need for the use of hepatoprotectors.
Equipoise cycle and dosage
Anabolic activity in equipoise is the same as in testosterone, while androgenic activity is 2 times lower. But despite this, it is considered a relatively weak steroid, since its effect is less pronounced (compared with testosterone in the same amount, the results from boldenone are lower).
This drug significantly increases the strength and endurance of the athlete. Muscle gain is relatively slow. Equipoise does not fill with water, so the gained muscle mass is dry and of high quality, and after the cycle is over, it will most likely stay with you, rather than roll back. Also, boldenone improves blood formation, so that the muscles get more oxygen, which has a positive effect on endurance. Due to this, this drug becomes attractive for athletes and athletes who perform aerobic exercises.
Also, boldenone can be taken by women due to the fact that virilization from it is extremely rare. This drug has a wide range of uses. It is used as a set of muscle mass, and drying. Usually for beginners it is enough dosage of 400-600 mg per week, for experienced athletes from 600 mg per week and above.