EQ 300 (Equipoise) is an anabolic steroid, which has a fairly high level of anabolic effect, combined with a moderately pronounced androgenic effect. From this we can conclude that Equipoise is not just a steroid for building muscle mass in bodybuilding, but also a drug for increasing its strength indicators. Moreover, the venobol has a fairly high level of beneficial effects on the athlete’s body, while providing an increased level of protein synthesis in each cell of the athlete.
- Athletes receiving Equipoise most often report a slow, but high-quality set of muscle mass. It is believed that the slow effect of the drug is associated with a long ether (undecylenate), which is attached to the equipoise molecule. Undecylenate is 1 atom longer than decanoate. For this reason, slower and longer muscle growth can be expected during the Equipoise cycle than during the Nandrolone cycle. This circumstance also determines the duration of the cycle – up to 10 weeks. Like Deca, Equipoise has long been defined in the body, as competing athletes should remember.
- The drug increases strength and significantly increases the appetite.
- Equipoise greatly stimulates blood formation. Increasing the content of red blood cells improves the delivery of oxygen to the muscles. This makes this steroid attractive to athletes.
Equipoise – side effects
The double bond between 1 and 2 carbon atoms is responsible for many properties of Equipoise. First of all, it inhibits the process of flavoring (turning into estrogen) drug. If you compare with testosterone, the conversion rate of Equipoise is two times lower. Athletes almost never notice the side effects of Equipoise associated with estrogen (gynecomastia, swelling, increased pressure), even if the dose of the drug reaches 1 g per week. This means that during the cycle of Equipoise there is no need to take anti-estrogens.
Low androgenic activity allows women to use equipoise. Virilization phenomena occur quite rarely compared with other drugs. Equipoise is one of the few injectables that can be used in the female boliding with the least risk of side effects.
The same double bond provides Equipoise resistance to the enzyme 5-alpha reductase. This enzyme converts a small amount of Equipoise to dihydroboldenone, which is a powerful androgen (7 times more powerful than testosterone). Therefore, the drug practically does not cause such androgenic side effects as baldness, acne, prostate hypertrophy, etc., and also to a lesser extent suppresses testosterone production in the body.
Equipoise cycle (dosages)
- The optimal dosage of Equipoise is 400-600 mg per week. A lower dosage is generally ineffective, a larger dosage does not lead to better results, but the risk of side effects increases.
- Equipoise cycle lasts 8-10 weeks.
- Equipoise combines well with other steroids: Winstrol and Anavar – drying cycle; testosterone and trenbolone – a course of weight gain (in this case, the duration of the cycle is reduced to 6 weeks, since the combination largely suppresses the production of your own testosterone, and you must also take anti-estrogens during the course.
- Consult with a specialist before starting a cycle of equipoise.
- At the end of the cycle, start taking testosterone boosters for 3-4 weeks to restore your own testosterone production.
- To maximize the effectiveness of the cycle, take a complex of sports nutrition to gain muscle mass and follow a diet to gain muscle mass.