Drostoprime or Masteron (Drostanolone) – androgenic-anabolic steroid agent (AAS). The drug has practically no phenomenon of conversion into estrogen. But, unfortunately, due to the relationship with dihydrotestosterone – often, when used, it shows the unpleasant effects inherent in DHT (read about this later in the article). Although the drug was originally released as a propionate ester, today it is also available in the form of enanthate.
- Without a doubt, the most effective drug will act during drying. However, for a noticeable result, the athlete must follow a strict diet. Therefore, the drug is used in the last stage of drying, when the percentage of subcutaneous fat is already quite small (no more than 10%).
- Muscles become stiff, hard, elastic.
- The skin becomes thinner, the venousness increases.
- Much marked muscle fibers.
- Moderate growth of strength, accelerated recovery, increased endurance without undesirable weight gain.
- Does not aromatize, does not cause side effects associated with estrogen.
- Does not cause gynecomastia.
- Does not detain fluid in the body.
- Masteron is not a hepatotoxic anabolic steroid and does not imply damage to the liver.
- A rather strong manifestation of virilization symptoms in women.
- Acne, acne on the face and body.
- Loss or intense hair growth.
- Increasing LDL cholesterol (“bad” cholesterol) and lowering HDL cholesterol (“good” cholesterol).
- Significantly inhibits the production of your own testosterone. After the cycle, exogenous steroid hormones are eliminated, production resumes.
The cycle of Masteron and PCT
Drostanolone is not only a good preparation for the solo use, but also goes well with almost all anabolic steroids (if not taking into account methandienone, oxymetholone and oral stanozolol). According to many athletes, the combination with testosterone propionate or enanthate manifests itself most effectively, which allows to obtain the effect of body recomposition (burning fat, which goes simultaneously with the growth of lean muscle mass).
Masteron should be used in a dosage not exceeding 500 milligrams per week (from 200-500 mg / week), since with increasing doses – a parallel increase in effect is not observed. When using drostanolone propionate injection, in connection with the half-life of the substance, they should be carried out 2-3 times a week, and enanthate (for which the half-life is 5-7 days) – once a week. Its second form is becoming increasingly popular among young athletes who prefer longer airs. So, applying masteron propionate, the cycle will last from 8 to 10 weeks. With the use of a longer ether – enanthate, the duration of the cycle is approximately from 10 to 12 weeks. Also, with particularly long cycles, accompanied by high doses and combinations with other steroids – during them may require the introduction of gonadotropin, preventing atrophy of the testicles and facilitating the subsequent post-cycle therapy.